Thursday, February 21, 2013

When I Die Bury Me Inside the Nike Store!

So everyone that knows me know that I LOVE fashion. Before this working out stuff my hobby was definitely shopping. So now that I workout 5x a week I had to make sure I had a BOMB workout wardrobe to go along with my new love for fitness! I am a firm believer that just because you work out doesnt mean you have to look frumpy while you do it. At the same time I dont think you need to have matching shirts, shoes, and socks EITHER. There's a fine line between "Fashionably Fit" and "Trying to Hard". I lean more towards the "Fashionably Fit" side. Below is a mix of things I have bought, or plan on buying! 

So I admit it, I am a bit of a Nike whore. I love Nike! It symbolizes fitness, and strength to me and who wouldnt want that!? My only problem with Nike is that it is SUPER expensive. To avoid this I try to purchase items from the Nike Outlet, Marshalls, and Ross. (Who surprisingly have a good selection of Nike stuff for the low if you catch it at the right time)



My second favorite place to shop for fitness stuff is Forever 21! Their stuff is generally pretty plain BUT its good quality and a great buy for the price. I have seen some really cute jackets, pants, and hoodies that I hope to buy! ;)


My third favorite place to snag fashionable fitness gear is none other then Target! They are a tad bit expensive, but I like alot of their items and if you find something good on the clearance rack its an even better score! So now for the items I've recently purchased.....

So my hip new Nike shirt was $25.99 and from Lady Foot Locker. The shoes are Nike Free Fit 2's and also from Lady Footlocker. (By the way these are the MOST AMAZING and comfortable gym shoes I have EVER owned. I recommend them for anyone who has a hard time finding comfortable sneakers)


My most recent purchase was the cute little red Nike zip up sweatshirt ($65.99) from Lady Foot Locker and my Nike Dry Fit work out capris from Marshalls were a steal at $19.99! I am always looking for new reasonable places to find clothes get keep me fashionably fit! Where do you find your workout gear???


2 comments:

  1. Thrift stores never fail. Just make sure you wash anything that you purchase from there cause just thinking about someone else sweating in your gently used workout clothes can be a bit disgusting. But, the prices are usuallyy reasonable and you can also find great deals on shoes from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try Kohl's also. I find things on clearance a lot and they also have great coupons (if you have a card with them) if you're looking to buy something full price

    ReplyDelete