Saturday, August 10, 2013

GetFitWitMeYouKnowIGotIt

So first and foremost, I'm alive!!! Lol. I haven't stopped working out and I'm not done blogging!

 I guess you could say I went on a temporary hiatus from posting while I got some things in order. But no worries, your favorite wanna be fitness guru is back! Lol....


So even though I haven't stopped working out I have to be honest.....my workouts haven't been consistent at all. It seems like LIFE has taken over alot of the time I was previously using to get fit. This makes me disappointed in myself because I was hoping to have seen alot more progress by now. But I can't expect a bikini body if my workouts and diet are inconsistent! A healthy lifestyle without consistency is an OXYMORON. 

So instead of wallowing and sulking about my lack of progress I'm refocusing and highlighting the positives! 

Positives from my workout hiatus
1. I only gained 3lbs back so its not like I have to start again from ground zero
2. My body has gotten used to being lazy again lol. Soooooo when I hit my workouts extra hard its going to give me even better results
3. My hiatus reminded me of why I love working out! (The excess energy, better fitting clothes, and its an amazing stress reliever)
4. Recently several people have hit me up to see whats been going on with my workouts. Its nice to have that accountability! I have amazing friends and people in my corner that really care
5. I did it ONCE and I can do it AGAIN! 


So who's down to workout with me?? Let's get it!!!!!

#FAF4Fall #fitness #healthylifestyle #carbsdontkillmyvibe #blackgirlsworkout 



No comments:

Post a Comment