Monday, August 19, 2013

Somewhere in America Bri is at the Gym Workin! (Or on a trail lol)

Hello Loves!
Well I finished out last week super strong and am proud of myself! I worked out 6 days! Each day I mixed it up and tried different workouts in different locations. I've learned that in order to keep myself from being bored I have to keep it fresh and new!



As you all know I LOVE being outdoors when I workout. I hit 24 Hour fitness twice this week but all of my other workouts were outside. Hiking, bike riding, jogging, I did it all! 



Taking several weeks off definitely affected my fitness level. This week I noticed that I am alot slower then I was before and have kind of gotten lazy again. Each workout I try to push myself a little more so that I can get back into the swing of things.



The area I struggled the most this week was food. I'm getting tired of eating the same stuff. Chicken breasts. BLAH. Broccoli. BLAH. I need new and exciting things like macaroni and cheese and cheesecake! Ok maybe not macaroni and cheese and cheesecake but you get my drift lol... I'm trying to switch up my food options but still keep them healthy. This has been somewhat challenging because the stuff that usually makes things tasty (butter, cheese, potatoes, etc) are all things I'm only minimally using. The search for yummy healthy foods continues!!



I'm just glad to be back on my fitness. Last week I was no where near as stressed as I was weeks previous. For anyone who says they are to busy to workout, push that aside and MAKE TIME! It's worth it! Once you schedule your workouts you will find that your less irritable, less stressed out, have more energy, and feel better about yourself. It's amazing what burning a few calories can do for you! 


What will you do this week to take your workouts to the next level??????


<3 Bri

1 comment:

  1. Hi Bri I have nominated you for the Leibster Award :) you could find the details on my blog http://lessonsnotesandquotes.blogspot.co.uk/2013/09/awards.html

    ReplyDelete