Sunday, November 3, 2013

Somewhere Between I want it and I've Got It....

I started this blog to be transparent about my weightloss journey. So here it goes. I fell off the wagon. And then I got back on. And then I fell off the wagon again. And then I got back on. That's been the story of my life these past couple of months. It's hard to believe that it's been so long since I have posted.  Honestly, I feel like I have lost alot of the motivation that I had when I started this journey. Whenever I start to feel stressed, or upset the "emotional eating" begins. And I hate to say it, but satisfying a craving when you want something like chili fries can be the best feeling ever. Momentarily! And then once the meal is over the guilt sets in and vows of eating healthier and exercising to work off the extra calories I just consumed fill my head. Its the most unhealthy cycle ever. 


Now that's not to say that I haven't worked out. Because I have! Just not consistently. I was hard core working out 5 days a week and now it's more like once or twice a week. This coupled with my off again on again eating has caused me to hit a weight loss stale mate. Gain a little, lose a little. I would love to say that I have suddenly gained all of my motivation back and that I'm 100% recommitted. But since I'm being honest, I'm just not there yet. But I want to be. And the first step is this blog post! Which leads me to the post important part of all of this...I need your help! Yes you! My friends, family, fellow bloggers, and random people that read my ramblings! lol..I need to get my workout mojo back. So whether it be through inspirational texts, calls, workouts, meal suggestions, or whatever I am open to it! This journey is alot easier when you have the support of others! So let's get to work!

<3 Bri

No comments:

Post a Comment