Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Been on my Worst Behaviour....

But I'm back on my fitness so its OOOKKKK!! lol...I feel super proud of myself because I prepped my food on Sunday and have worked out everyday since! So I have a confession, my gym membership expired (I know I know) and I haven't renewed it yet. BUT I didn't let that stop me! I have been hitting up some of my favorite outdoors spots and have even found a few more new places. Being broke definitely makes you become creative lol...



I'm really excited because I feel like I've got my mojo back! I actually WANT to work out again. As you know I have been in a rut off and on for a few months. I feel energized and motivated to make more progress again. And I really appreciate those of you who have worked out with me or given me words of encouragement! You guys are AWESOME!







I'm trying to have abs by summer so you guys better get ready! lol...Lately I have been perusing IG for fitness inspiration; and there's alot out there! I love Angela Simmons because she is ALWAYS on her fitness, works out daily with a trainer and posts healthy meals. I definitely suggest using her for inspiration. But I have also found really awesome regular people who are on a journey to live a healthier lifestyle. Following fitness people on IG may seem like a small thing but for me it helps! I need CONSTANT reminders as to why I am on this journey. Because if I don't I will be at Roscoe's ordering a Jean Jones with a quickness, lol....I try to keep as much fitness stuff around me as possible and even started subscribing to SHAPE magazine! (Mostly so I can cut out inspirational pictures to post around my house)



You have to find what works for you but whatever you do stay committed. Looking back, if I had been consistent these past three months instead of falling off I may already have had my abs! But its ok, because getting fit is a lifestyle and not a race. Even if it takes me 6 months, I WILL REACH MY GOAL. What's your fitness goals right now????



<3 Bri

2 comments:

  1. Good for you! I HATE to exercise but I've been consistent thanks to constant variety since I get bored easily and looking at past pics of myself lol. Pinterest has some good ideas and you can download workouts on Womans Health online for FREE! But I need to get my eating right...one day

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your blog lady! Sometimes you take a step back and then your realize that you have a new goal and objective in mind!
    My fitness goal right now is to be strong and lean. I can't wait when I get to that point. I know I got a ways to go, but the time period isn't stressing me at all. Just can't wait until I get there.

    SlimIntoONEderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete