Sunday, December 8, 2013

There's Levels to this Ish...


Hey Everyone!!!!
So I completed my first week back on this fitness journey and it went great! My goals were to workout 5x during the week and to eat all of my pre-prepared meals. I succeeded and completed both! I got through all of my workouts and didnt buy any fast food until my cheat meal lol...This week my goal is to workout 5x during the week with one of the days being a "two-a-day", eat all of my pre-prepared meals and snacks, and drink lots of water! There is definitely "levels" to this fitness stuff! I'm like on Level 2, but thats ok! lol







Even with the rain, all of my workouts this week were outside and I loved it! There's something about working out in nature that is so peaceful. Plus it's way more fun then being on a treadmill! I was somewhat disappointed with how hardcore my workouts were (they seemed so weak compared to what I was doing before) but I plan to step it up little by little as I ease back into my regular workout routine.




This week I figured I would give you guys a look into my meal prep! Sunday is my grocery shopping and cooking day (it literally takes all day but it's worth it!) This week I decided to make lean ground beef meatloaf balls, squash, broccoli patties, and garlic baby potatoes.





The broccoli patties didn't turn out that great but everything else tastes super good! I tried to add as many veggies as possible (hence the broccoli in the meatloaf balls). 







Prepping my meals saves me time during the week and gives me the ability to eat healthy without grabbing something questionable last minute. It also gives me more time to get my workouts done! This week I will also be eating salad, steamed artichokes, and greens. Eating healthy doesnt mean you can't eat good! What are you're meals going to consist of this week? Take the time to plan or plan to fail! 


<3 BRI

No comments:

Post a Comment