Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Would You Believe Me if I said I'm in Love?

Because I am! I'm in love with the changes I have seen in my body since I've started working out and eating healthy! I have been really down on myself for plateauing these past couple of weeks but I have moved on from that and am now celebrating my "non scale victorys!" 



The main "non scale victory" I am celebrating is that my clothes are fitting better! I had my own little fashion show in my walk in closet where I decided to try on all of the items I haven't been able to wear in awhile. I couldn't have been happier to see how many of them I can now wear! Another "non scale victory" is the increase in my energy level. I am no energizer bunny, but I am definitely not as tired as I was before I began working out and eating better.


I have to say that I am pretty proud of myself! I have been trying all different types of workouts and activities in order to stay motivated to keep going. One of my new activities is tennis! So let me start by saying that I am in no way Serena Williams, lol...And I am EXTREMELY uncoordinated, BUT it's so much fun! Though most of the time the tennis ball seemed to be flying everywhere but in the court I know that with practice I will get better. (Hopefully) lol...


My absolute favoritest (YES I said favoritest lol) new activity is the Sweat Cycle classes I started! Sweat cycle is regular cycling but in a 95 degree room, Bikram style! As you can imagine within a few minutes of cycling you are pouring sweat. I honestly thought I would HATE sweat cycling, but I LOVE it! 


Cycling has truly made me push myself and see how strong I have become since starting this journey. After each class I feel amazing and cleansed of all of the bs and drama of life. I am so glad that I have found workouts that I enjoy to keep my journey new and exciting! What are some of your favorite workouts or exercises that you have started doing???? I would love to hear what other people have tried and enjoyed!





3 comments:

  1. Congrats on your success :3
    You're doing so well and we can really see how happy you look on the pics :)

    Www.meetingkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your non-scale victories...clothes fitting better is the best feeling ever :)

    ReplyDelete