Monday, May 13, 2013

All my Friends are Fit as.......




First off I want to say "thank you!" Thank you to my friends, acquaintances, supporters, subscribers, workout buddies, co-workers, and anyone else that has contributed to my fitness journey. You guys have no idea how much your words of encouragement mean to me! This journey has definitely had some bumps in the road, but every time  I get a random text message, facebook post, or instagram comment about my lifestyle change it makes my day and gives me the energy to keep pushing! For alot of people losing weight is private and something they keep to themselves until they reach their goal. (Especially if you aren't happy with your body) When I decided to do this blog I chose to publicize my weight loss journey not so that I could show off, but so that I could be held accountable to continue striving for results! And so far that is exactly what it has done AND more! It makes me feel so great to know that my transparency has in someway inspired others. Hitting my -30lb milestone last week was huge for me and I owe it to you guys. If it wasn't for those of you working out with me and keeping me accountable I wouldn't be as successful as I have been. I wish I could list all of you by name but that would take forever. Just know that you are special to me and appreciated!!!! I feel amazing right now and I'm not done yet! I still have a ways to go and I look forward to all of you being there right along with me! 

-Bri <3




No comments:

Post a Comment