Monday, May 20, 2013

Everyday I'm Guzzlin!

So I don't drink enough water. This isn't a new problem. I just never have been much of a guzzler lol. BUT that has to change! I notice a difference in my workouts and my body overall when I am properly hydrated. This week I vow to drink my daily alotment of water! You are supposed to drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces so for me thats 80oz of H2O I should be drinking! But no worrys it will be done! I made a quick trip to the 99 cent store for some supplies and I am ready to go. New water bottle✔ strawberrys✔ pineapple ✔and cucumbers✔. (You didn't think I was going to be drinking plain old boring water did you?) I am on day 2 and am doing well! Are you drinking 1/2 your body weight in oz of water everyday?? If not, join me! Let's get to guzzlin! 




No comments:

Post a Comment