Saturday, May 25, 2013

Girl, You Know You Wanna Get Fit!

Hey Everyone!!
I have been holding off from posting a progress pic because I didn't see a huge difference in my appearance. Well that was until I started looking at old pics from last year! Then I realized that I HAVE changed alot!
The pic on the left is me last May. Its hard to believe I let myself get that big. I was unhappy with myself and unhealthy. Fastforward to a year later and I am 10x happier and healthier! I want to post a picture on my fitness wall of myself at my biggest so that I can remember to never get to that point again!! I still have a ways to go on this fitness journey but seeing how far I have already come makes me so proud of myself!

<3 Bri



5 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the weight loss!! Looking back at pictures is definitely motivation and proof of how far you have come. Keep up the good work!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats amazing :) way to go Bri!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You go girl! I just started my weight loss journey, but I can't weight for all the weight I gained to all come off.
    fromcubbytothin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete