Tuesday, March 5, 2013

At the Gym Straight Flexxin!


For those of you that were worried no I did not die and no I did not fall off the wagon! I am still hitting my fitness hardcore! I just haven't had time to blog lately, but I'm back! With a new hair-do and a new drive to achieve my weight loss goals! I am still working out 5x a week and am thinking of increasing it to 6x a week.


WEIGHT UPDATE: So as of today (3/5/13) I have officially lost 23lbs!!! I started this journey on January 1st and have stuck to it since then. My ultimate goal is -50lbs and I am so stoked that I am almost half way there in only two months! Of course I know that as I lose more weight it is going to start to get harder, but it's ok because I am seeing progress! My clothes are feeling looser and I notice that I have more energy. This alone is a major score for me. Since I am able to do more I have started to increase my workouts.


I won't get off of a machine at the gym till I burn ATLEAST 300 calories. I try to burn a minimum of 600 calories each time I workout. I have also started incorporating "two-a-days" in which I work out in the morning and in the evening. (I do this atleast twice a week). 


Of course I am in no way a fitness fanatic, BUT I am trying! (And that's what counts right?) BTW check out my cute Nike gloves I got for when I lift weights. They were only $6.00 from Ross! lol...


So it has been awhile but I am back to bike riding! My fixed gear has a new look and a new name (She used to be called Trixie the Fixie, but now she's called the Black Widow) As always I utilized my close friends for motivation to get out and exercise! They keep me going and I am lucky to have so many people in my life who are willing to work out with me!


So I PROMISE I am going to start posting more! So until then have a great day and GO WORKOUT! lol




1 comment:

  1. Wow, Brianna! I can see the difference in your face. Losing 23 pounds is amazing. Stay healthy! - Miata

    ReplyDelete