Sunday, March 24, 2013

Take a Shot For Me

Because I won't be taking any for quite awhile!! This weekend I went to Las Vegas! Yeah for me but fail for my vow to eat healthy. For the past three days I endulged in buffets, alcohol, fast food, and more alcohol lol. Now while it was fun while it lasted I am now left with a feeling of shame and remorse. I made the mistake of stepping on the scale before me and my friends left the hotel and lets just say I wanted to cry. But unlike all of the other times I'm not going to let a weekend of fun set me back! The greatest feeling in the world was being able to fit into dresses I havent worn in a year. And this is just the beginning. So YES I over indulged this weekend but my regular workout routine and healthy eating will be returning as of tomorrow!





1 comment:

  1. you look great, getting back on track asap is always a good thing

    ReplyDelete