Monday, March 11, 2013

That's that ish I DON'T like...

Heading into my third month of working towards being "fabulously fit" I have come to realize that there is alot of ISH I don't like about this fitness stuff! So I decided to do a post about the TOP FIVE things that currently drive me crazy! lol...Enjoy!

Things I DON'T LIKE:

1. Herbalife: Ok so I know I'm going to get alot of flack for this and I am not in anyway discounting anyones results who have found success on Herbalife....BUT....I'm over it! I'm tired of people assuming that it is the only way to lose weight and lead a healthy nutritous life. I have lost 25lbs by changing my eating and exercising. I didn't have to use supplements to get my results and I don't plan on it. God gave us all of the foods that we need to lead healthy lives on this planet. Adam and Eve didn't use Herbalife to get their nutrition and I don't feel like I need to either. Like I said, to each his own, BUT it is not for me. Rant over. 


2. How Quickly my Fruits and Vegetables Die: Since I started buying fresh produce I've become increasingly annoyed with the fact that within two days everything is dead! I'm a busy girl and don't have time to go to the grocery store three times a week to buy produce! I have tried to avoid this by refrigerating/freezing/ and keeping my fruits and veggies in a cool place. BUT once again, if you don't use it you will lose it!


3. Being Sore: Yeah yeah yeah, everyone says that being sore is supposed to be a badge of honor. Well all I know is that it SUCKS! Walking around my job limping and barely being able to sit/stand/laydown comfortably is NOT enjoyable. 


4. Fitness Know-It-Alls: So it seems like suddenly everyone is an expert on fitness and getting in shape! No offense but just because you played a sport in high school or lost alot of weight on a particular plan/diet doesn't mean that you can tell ME how to get healthy. I am totally open to suggestions and hearing people's stories BUT, everyone's body is different and everyone's journey to fitness is different. There is no one way to get fit and healthy. This may seem hypocritical as I am blogging about getting in shape, BUT the difference with my blog is that I am not telling people WHAT to do or HOW to do it. I'm merely letting people see what I have done and decide on their own what they choose to do or not do in their own journey to fitness. 


5. Females/Males that Go to the Gym to See and Be Seen: This is like my biggest pet peeve at the gym right now! I CANNOT STAND females/dudes that decide to go to the gym in their little outfits just to walk around and take up space on machines that they aren't really using! I go to the gym to workout NOT to pick up a date, socialize, or walk the runway! It's SO annoying!!


What are some of your biggest fitness pet peeves?? Please share!

2 comments:

  1. You lost 25lbs?! You go girl!! I'm so proud of you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I completely agree with number four. It seems like as soon as someone hears you're working on being healthy, they've got a million tips for you. But ultimately they're not me, so they don't know what works best for me.

    ReplyDelete